Wednesday, June 28, 2023

So happy to see us again... Or, was she?

I think it was in the summer of 1978 that we went camping. Loeki stayed with our neighbours, so she could stay in her own neighbourhood with people she knew.
On our way back home, I still remember it very well eventhough I was only 5 years old, we were all saying how happy Loeki would be when she saw us again.
We arrived at the house and the neighbours opened the door and Loeki was standing next to them.
They probably spoiled her rotten because after she welcomed us, by only wagging her tail, she went back to our neighbours house.
 

My dad and Loeki in the 1970's. The house in the background is our neighbour's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this old article and I was wondering something...

They call men who wear make-up "genderbenders". As to say: because they're wearing make-up, they're bending towards being ...