Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Coffee lovers...

Asta loved coffee... well, ok... she liked it with a lot of milk and sugar but still...
Every day in the afternoon, my mum made herself a cup of coffee. Asta always came up to her and poked her nose against my mums leg to say: I want some coffee too! So my mum never had to drink her coffee alone.
Another thing Asta did her whole life was that she took some kibble out of her bowl in the kitchen, then she went to the front door to eat it. She repeated that until she had enough. The reason she did this was probably because she had to fight for her food with her siblings when she was in the pigsty as a puppy.
 

                        Asta was born in 1985 and passed away in 1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this old article and I was wondering something...

They call men who wear make-up "genderbenders". As to say: because they're wearing make-up, they're bending towards being ...