Wednesday, June 28, 2023

A case of mistaken identity...

This story proofs that at least some dogs are colourblind.
My mum and I were talking to our neighbour in our street and Asta was there with us.
Back then my dad drove a white mini van.
Suddenly an exactly the same van drove through our street, only this one was yellow.
Asta became all exited, like she always did when my dad came home. She was ready to greet my dad.
Only this van didn't stop and passed us.
The poor dog was so surprised and disappointed!
 

             Asta showing Smokey some love by licking until she was all wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this old article and I was wondering something...

They call men who wear make-up "genderbenders". As to say: because they're wearing make-up, they're bending towards being ...